Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Little Southern Wedding| Sophia NC/ Millikan Farms

A sweet Southern Wedding complete with chalkboard signage and a candy buffet and of course the two cutest people in the entire South devoting their lives to one another! The venue was Millikan Farms. A gorgeous red barn and patio with loft area for indoor ceremonies. A gorgeous lush green lawn complete with a pond and white railed fence!

I have known Cloie and Josh for years now and was delighted upon being asked to photograph their special day. I brought my team and our comfy shoes and we set out to make these moments special for years to come.

Here is what Cloie posted on my Facebook wall today, it just tickled me pink, and pink is my favorite color! :)

"Leslie, as i think of all of your hard work that you and your team put in yesterday It almost brings me to tears. I am so thankful that I was able to get such an amazing woman to photograph the most important time of my life. You are absolutely amazing and there is no amount of money, and not enough thank you's for all that you did yesterday!!!!! Thank you so much from the bottom, middle, and top of my heart!!! you are absolutely amazing. Happy Mothers day!"
 
And she was so sweet as to leave me a recommendation for my services, take a peak:


"From getting down and dirty to stepping in mud puddles, holding my dress to protect it at all costs... Rolling around on the floor, giving amazing direction... I HIGHLY recommend Fam(ily) photography. Leslie was absolutely amazing and all my wedding guests praised her on how personable and sweet she was. I loved every second of her being with me at my wedding!!!"

Congratulations and Good Luck in your beautiful marriage!

















No comments:

Post a Comment